Here’s how you can use Copy Paste in Nook HD and Nook HD+ –
- When in the browser or in an app that has text or when writing a note in a book – Press down on a word and hold for 2 seconds.
- You will get the word highlighted with bars to the side of it. You can move these bars to highlight a larger portion.
- At the top right of the screen will be some options – Cut, Copy, Paste.
- Tap on Copy to highlight the Selection.
- Now go to another app or to another place where you can write things.
- You can either tap and hold on a place where writing is allowed. This will bring up a Paste button which you can tap to Paste.
- OR you can tap and hold on a word. Again, you will get the sliders. You can choose your text selection and then overwrite it with what is copied by tapping Paste.
Copy Paste allows a lot of flexibility.