Are you searching for custom software development company for your next big project ? Choosing a right software development company should be taken with utmost care as it will directly affect the outcome of final product . Let’s quickly look at some of the common mistakes that everyone should avoid while hiring a custom software development company .
“It is rightly said that Quality is everyone’s responsibility.”
Nowhere in this world, exists a business that doesn’t keep ‘Quality’ on top of its deployment list. Neither the consumers of today are ready to make compromises over the products or services delivered in hand.
We all know what quality matters to all of us at present, but what does it stand for the big businesses and midsized establishments or even new startups?
What do they mean when they say we apply Quality Management principles inside our organization?
Quality management is merely a phenomenon to drive customer satisfaction and great user experience by providing the ‘Best Quality’ in the deliverables (products and services).
The discipline involves four fundamental principles of:
- Quality Control
- Quaity Planning
- Quaity Assurance
- Continual Improvement
These are the four pillars of quality detection which when applied into a business, can boost its reputation, thereby accelerating its financial gains.
“Service Quality and Product Quality both are subjectively important when seen from a Customer’s viewpoint.”
What is Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)?
SRM is a concept that can be well defined as an approach to assess suppliers’ contribution in success, determine the factors to maximize their output and find ways to for their continuous improvement in performance.
A supplier relationship management is usually applied by supply chain professionals who deal with tender procurement and project management and operations which involves sheer communication with the supplier.
To maintain a balanced equation between the suppliers and organizations, there arises the need for Supplier Quality Management which fulfills the demands of both sides by making use of strategical management methods and analytical needs driving semantic results.
Here is the list of five supplier relationship management software assisting us in managing the whole supply chain cycle.
Procurify is a software that ensures to quickly identify the vendor’s performance where it provides a separate section to find all your purchase orders made from them.
The tool helps its users to easily track and control their money spends which builds its trust among hundreds of companies reaping the software benefits.
Operating, purchasing and financing, all these processes are made smooth when applied among your organizations’ departments and areas.
If you are looking for on-demand SRM solutions, you can look upon SupplierSoft some inbuilt traits like supplier risk, supplier quality, procure-to-pay and much more.
From ROI point of view, the low-risk feature and pay-as-you-go solution are really beneficial being quick-to-implement.
SupplierSoft sets you up to gain 360-degree supplier visibility by using its supplier related business processes those are automated for users ease of use and navigation which makes its presence to be seen among millions of users and customers.
A cloud-based software built with the intent for users to effectively create purchase orders, approve or reject them and send them directly to vendors via an email.
Operators of this software can keep track of received purchase orders, match the supplier invoices and receipts along with bills and expense management.
When it comes to Spending, some primary features that of inventory tracking, budget tracking, and standardized reports help the users to cut costs and analyze the spends and expenditures clearly.
Additionaly, Officewise enables its operators to export purchase orders, receipts, bills and other information all from this single platform. They have a customer support active over phone and email along with an online help center available 24/7.
Shipedge serves to be an all-time need for warehouse management handled by companies of all-sized( small, medium or even large). The cloud-based tool serves e-commerce warehouses, service providers logistics companies(3PL/4PL), distributors, light manufacturers etc.
Shipedge’s Key features involve:
- inventory management,
- order management,
- labor management,
- supplier management, and
- business intelligence
- and much more…
The software’s order managing feature enables the users to uniquely manage and handle information that is derived from real-time data and reports from its suppliers, consumers, and shipping carriers.
Shipedge smoothly integrates with some online marketplaces like Amazon, Shopify, eBay, WooCommerce, Magento, Walmart and many others in line.
Halo with its powerful design and infrastructure helps businesses to plan and forecast their inventory demands. This supply chain platform has various deployment options to choose from namely, SaaS (Software as a Service), PaaS (Platform as a Service) and on-premise installation.
The program offers different modules catering to enterprises searching for SRM aspects of demand planning, tender procurement, warehouse management, strategic sourcing, and supplier management. The modules provided can be efficiently integrated or can be applied as standalone solutions.
Irrespetive of the company demographics (size, shape, location), the software suite serves all industry types- healthcare, food and drink, pharmaceuticals, third-party logistics companies etc.having an international presence in UK and Canada.
Customer satisfaction is first and foremost priority in building a good relationship with customers . So in order to maintain stronger relationship and business treats its customer as a king . One of the quickest and best way to satisfy the customer is quickly addressing their concern and queries upto their satisfying level .
Help Desk software facilitates receiving , logging and allocating tech issues to the relevant department in the organisation with ease . So if we are considering the end point , customer will get their issue solved with the help of right techie person of required department who has been allocated by automatic ticketing system . The presence of ticketing component allows raising , tracking and allocating of ticket together with keeping a track of the resolution in timely manner .
In order to achieve all these things , company can choose help desk software that best suits their needs . Some of the types of Help Desk software are :
- Ready-made solutions which are already experts in handling customers like Freshdesk .Such solutions are less expensive as they come on the basis of monthly subscription but at the same time will offer you less flexibility .
- Add on modules in your existing CRM software. For instance you are using salesforce , you can easily purchase salesforce service cloud in order to store all customer information in one place .
- Custom help desk solution that best suits the enterprise needs . A software development company can facilitate them with highest level of satisfaction by developing solution as per the tailor needs of the organisation .
Advantages of Help Desk Software
- Fast response time : As soon as a ticket is raised by the customer support department on request of customer , it will be automatically allocated to the concern department for faster resolution process . This implies to the customer directly that company is serious about proving excellent customer services even after sales . Setting the priority on the basis of customer requirement helps solving the same on priority basis
- Brand Creditability : Help desk software helps improving brand recognition . Many of the companies outsource their support services which does not make sense and at the same time customers does not feels personalisation while interacting with your organisation .Because of this reason business is personally willing to address consumer problems thereby aids in increasing brand creditability .
- Accessibility : Most of the help desk software are now based on web based technology which are easily accessible through phone or computer with working internet connection and web browser irrespective of the geographical location .With help desk ticketing software , all tickets are uploaded in one single unified platform and can be tracked and solved from any place .
- Automatic Allocation Of Tickets : As soon as ticket is raised , it will get automatically allocated to the specified department , thereby eliminating cumbersome task and paperwork , labour dependencies and more . Tech department are also not getting frustrated and will be getting time to solve the issues .
- Centralised Database : User has a separate portal online to raise their tickets in a more convenient manner according to their level of priority . Ticket can be stored , viewed , edited and closed once they are resolved in flexible and structured way . The same portal which is already equipped with all customer database can help convey messages in case of any breakdown or site downtime . The centralised repository of customer ticket data is highly secured .